• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Destiny: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

Jessica Laflamme

Hello to all the wonderful people here!

Just released a steamy paranormal reverse harem book, in a mix of sexiness, humour, adventures and mystery!

An independent woman in a matriarchal world. A town lost in a parallel universe.

My name is Clara Clarke and I’m a paranormal investigator in Londinium.

Mother abandoned me as a child and the only memory I got from her is her books. They kept me company for long hours in a small apartment above a brothel, where I grew up with my father.

My father is now in danger from dark forces, but I’m not aware…

My troubles start when I enter this universe on a perilous mission to find the lost town. A family has gone missing inside of it and I must recover them.

On my journey, I will meet men who will want to claim me theirs. Like my handsome loyal assistant Alfred, and Ratiik, the aloof, free-spirited, wild, sexy beast rakshasa.
They will help me face dangers that are beyond my imagination.

But there’s the greatest menace of all… One that haunts my past. He has returned…

Destiny is the first book in The Clara Clarke Chronicles, a reverse harem paranormal romance and fantasy series, in a unique combination of gripping mystery, sexual encounters and witty humour.
Recommended for adult readers.
This book ends with a cliffhanger and cannot be read as a standalone. 90,000-word full-length novel.

Destiny_Composite.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FVQKVPG

FREE from 08/03 and for 5 days!!

Your honest feedback is invaluable to me. Thank you for your time! :)

Back