• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help with title

moon29us

i don't know the author or the title. i also don't remember much about the book as i read it when i was rather young. i remember reading this is the early 90's. it is a horror/mystery book. it is about a female detective investigating a bunch of grisley murders. i don't remember much else except for the fact that the killer was a young boy between the age of 7 and 13 i think all the victims were woman. the murder scenes were really graphicly written. if this sounds like a book you have read please let me know. it would be great if you had an author or title. thanks for the help.

It's not a Kathy Reichs or Patricia Cornwell book is it?
Was it just grizzly or was there elements of the super natural involved?

good try but no those werent it and i am pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with spirts. however i do have a better time line figure. it would have been published between the early 80 through early 90's. i think that the the boy (the killers) name begins with an m. total long shot but thanks for giving it a try. ;)

Back