• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me find this title!

Pantalaimon

I am looking for a book. I do not know the Author, or the title. I know. This makes it very hard. But this is what the book is about: A Girl who has been seeing a reflection in the window of her room. Later in the book she finds out that the reflection is her twin sister whom she was separated from at birth. Her sister has left her body, and come to see her and convince her to leave her body so she can take it over. The title is something like "the Girl in the Window." or "the Face in the Window" or something like that. I desperately need to find it! Help please! I believe it is a young adult book. Probably in the Science Fiction or Fantasy category. I'm desperate! :confused:

Bless you! Bless YOU!! That's the one! Oh man, you have no idea how long I spent searching for this book. Thank you a million times!

Back