• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The penguin fall collection

Kookamoor

As I look outside at the storm approaching, it occurs to me that my penguin will be in need of some fall attire in the coming weeks. Occlith did a lovely job preparing my summer duds, but if anyone would care to deck me out in some more autumnal accessories that would be greatly appreciated. For those of you who wish to indulge, here is a naked penguin to play with :eek: :

aimg370.imageshack.us_img370_9774_penguin8ac.gif

Kookamoor said:
For those of you who wish to indulge, here is a naked penguin to play with :eek: :
]

From the membership agreement:

3.8 You agree that you will not use The Book Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.

Naked penguins are clearly in violation of the membership agreement. Did you get a warning yet?

How about this?

PIT_174.gif

Look, leckert's the only one who's going to be interpretting this as 'sexually oriented', and he's a big boy so I don't really see what the problem is. It's just biology, people!

;)

Kookamoor said:
...leckert....he's a big boy...
So who's going to be the first to ask for a source on this information?

Oh God, the spamming has started again...have I learnt nothing from the last few days...

It didn't start as spam - I really want some current duds for my dude!

But go ahead, get it out of your system (I'd better get a damn fine outfit for my tolerance, though).

;)

Here you go, Kook. :cool:

I think you should help promote my book this next month by wearing these fine threads (and I think the dragon tattoo is stunning!):

penguin01.gif

...which would look like this as an avatar:

penguin01_sm.gif

From the membership agreement:

3.8 You agree that you will not use The Book Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.

I think knowing what you did to that poor not_sirmyk, a spade would go against forum rules.

Back