• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

20 Questions

Jenem

kickbox
You guys might have rec'd this link via email- it's making it's rounds. I thought I'd throw it on here anyway. It's kinda interesting:

20 Questions

Hehe... it guessed "Coffee Mug" after 19 questions.

I think I've seen this before. Fun!

It guessed a cigar cutter, then a hand grenade and then gave up! LOL! :p

(It was a vertical metal file holder)

Cathy :D

he he, it guessed a urethra while I was thinking of a love affair. It's so material. I used to love that site about a year ago. :D

yeah mine guessed uretha, but i was meaning a boob though. then it gave up. its was so off about a toe nail too.

Coconut -- (Would you find it on a farm? You said Sometimes, I say No)
Where on earth does it think those things come from?

Sugar cane -- the ones I know are 12 feet tall, with leaves at the top. And round (well, round like bamboo). Machine reckons they're not round, and can fit in your pocket. What we have here is a failure to communicate.

It is a clever little thing, though. It got Magpie, in 29 questions, which came as a surprise. Especially after it had asked such questions as "Can you put it on your head?" How do you answer a question like that? There was no option of if you get it drunk enough, maybe…

It wastes it guesses; on one question I chose the category vegetable and it asked if it were a wild animal. It couldn't guess celeriac, hinny, parmesan cheese, topaz, or constellation.

i chose that really rare object, a "hat". It didn't get it and didn't even recognise the word when I told it what the answer was!

Back