• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Joshua

I searched through the threads and could not find anything related to 24 so I decieded to make my own thread :)

Anyone like the show?

I love it and am so happy that Palmer is coming back into the picture :)

I saw the frst season, which I liked, but by the time I saw the second season it had gotten old already.

Who's Palmer again?

Cheers

Palmer was the president in the first season. This season is amazing and is only getting better :)

I believe we're in hour 19 though. So it's a little late to join in watching now.

But I would definatley reccomend this show to anyone.

one of my favourite shows - its fantastic. We watched the first three series on DVD so could watch loads of episodes at once - it is torture having to wait a week between episodes!

I've seen the first two series. They were selling the DVDs with a big discount over here a few months ago.

The first was excellent, but the ending of the second series was a little predictable (still good though).

We've got the third series on DVD so will be watching it soon.

I just realised that I worded my post really badly but we are watching the current series at the moment. I am in the UK but by OH downloads the episodes so we are up to date with the US. This season is definately action packed and the Habib Mawan (sp?) is the most intelligent and capable 'baddy' yet.

Lyra said:
I just realised that I worded my post really badly but we are watching the current series at the moment. I am in the UK but by OH downloads the episodes so we are up to date with the US. This season is definately action packed and the Habib Mawan (sp?) is the most intelligent and capable 'baddy' yet.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on that. He is definatley an intelligent man and is extremeley capable of eluding arrest.

I love this show so much. I only started watching this season but my girlfriends brother has the first three seasons on DVD so I have been borrowing them off him :)

I've watched the first three seasons. It's AMAZING I'd say, especially the first one.
I like CHASE very much :)
watching season 4 now, but have to wait a week every time

I really liked the first season, but i got annoyed at many things in the second season. Especially the side story about Kim Bauer running into just about every badguy in the city. That part was just annoying and really didnt fit into the main story. It just felt like they used it as filler material. I doubt they would have included it if Kim Bauer wasnt that good looking.

I've just sporadically watched season 3 but it looks like a improvement over season 2.

I love this show. It's the only drama show that I'll watch. I can't wait for this season to start. Too bad it doesn't start til January of 2006. But I really wanna know what'll happen to Jack Bauer................I know he'll return but will they need him back at CTU..............................? Can't wait.

I have never seen this show. Does the main character never sleep, or has he been up now for 72 hours (fighting, killing, running, exploding things, etc.)?

That's why the show is an hour long and it continues where they left off from the last episode. So much happens in 24 hours on this show. That's why I love this show....

Miss Shelf said:
ooh, wait till you see this year's shows! I don't know how they'll top this year!

Just watched the season premier of 24, and Jack Is Back!!

I won't say anything as to spoil it but this. They do top the 4th season.:cool: :D :eek:

Sirmyk posted:
I have never seen this show. Does the main character never sleep, or has he been up now for 72 hours (fighting, killing, running, exploding things, etc.)?

Basically, Yes......with a year or so inbetween 24 hour periods.:)

Back