• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

#4 Questionaire

have you ever been in true love? ----dear, are you naive? don't ask me. i don't know. everyone say there is true love and claim to have one. so who had those FALSE LOVE? and why those who said they had once had true love got divorced? :rolleyes:

can you dance?----- nobody around? yes.

can you sing? by vocal? ----wolf's howling is better. (in my heart and mind? yes, beautiful songs. )

can you paint/scuplt/draw?--- draw a bit.

can you play a musical instrument? ---does child's flute count?

are you or anyone you know a vegetarian?---- no

are you or anyone you know on the Atkins diet?------- what the hack is that?

are you or anyone diabetic? no

have you or anyone you know had cancer of any type? yes

are you or have you, ever been on a diet? ---- no, how painful!

have you or anyone you know ever lost more than 50 lbs.? no

are you happy with your weight? --------soso

is your spouse more fit than you?

do you exercise regularly(being few times a week atleast)?--- last time i went to gym, hell, that was last year.

do you eat or like eggs? eat, like it or not?--- so so

do you eat or like tofu? ---same ^

do you eat or like pate'? :confused:

do you eat or like caviar? :confused:

do you eat or like cream cheese?------- does cheese cake count?

have fun, ladhondas, don't get mad please. :D

Billy Oblivion said:
My lodger is a vegan. She’s also as mad as a hatter. I suspect the two are linked.

You're wrong! I'm mad as a hatter and I am not a vegan. To prove it, I will drink a glass of milk. SEE?

im not mad.... i am happy that you all answer these questions, it helps me get more statistics. thanks all.

have you ever been in true love? Yup.
can you dance? Nope, but I wanna take lessons.
can you sing? Gosh no! And if there's one talent I wish I had it's singing.
can you paint/scuplt/draw? Nope! Neither can my bro and sis, or my mom and dad, so it's genetic.
can you play a musical instrument? I took up guitar on my own, but nothing to show for it yet.
are you or anyone you know a vegetarian? Yes, due to religion. I know Hindus who are vegans, and some Buddhists are either full vegans or vegans on particular occasions.
are you or anyone you know on the Atkins diet? No.

are you or anyone diabetic? In-laws have it.
have you or anyone you know had cancer of any type? Yes. Breast cancer. Both are survivors.
are you or have you, ever been on a diet? No, I'm not exactly buff, if you know what I mean.
have you or anyone you know ever lost more than 50 lbs? Carnie Wilson?

are you happy with your weight? Nope - I hope to gain more.
is your spouse more fit than you? No.
do you exercise regularly(being few times a week atleast)? Yes... plenty of badminton. Any of you guys play badminton?

have you tried/do you like eggs? Oh yes!
have you tried/do you like tofu? Depends - I like Japanese tofu, and the basic rectangular ones, but not fried ones.
have you tried/do you like pate'? Tried it.
have you tried/do you like caviar? Tried it but not often enough to remember what I thought of it. :)
do you like cream cheese? Oh yes!

ds

Excellent sport, badminton. Better than tennis, even!

[ducks!]

ds

p.s. Female tennis players are better looking than female badminton players, I'll grant you that... :D

Nah, I would say tennis is better. I haven't played it myself though, but I prefer watching a tennis match rather than a badminton match (on tv). (Got nothing to do with the female tennis players ;) ). It's just that my eyes don't manage keeping track with the shuttlecock, it moves too fast, I don't even see it, until it drops down of course... but before that I just see two people moving their racquets in a wild gesture.

It's just me... ;)

I'd imagine that badminton has all the hallmarks of a great spectator sport - fast and high-scoring. Strange it really didn't catch on in other places.

Tennis is great, except the men's game now which is basically power tennis - who hits the hardest wins. Until recently that is. Thank goodness for Federer. Ladies tennis is still very watchable.

ds

p.s. er, quick! bring this thread back on topic. Uhm... nobody wants to comment on caviar and it's lack of fans in the forum? :D :D

thankyou everyone for your comments. i have added all your scores to my main scoring. im amazed by my findings lately. :)

Responses

have you ever been in true love? Yes, but it was a very long time ago.

can you dance? Badly.

can you sing? Yes.

can you paint/scuplt/draw? Yes.

can you play a musical instrument? Yes, piano a long time ago and banjo. Very out of practice, sadly.

are you or anyone you know a vegetarian? Not me, but I know several.

are you or anyone you know on the Atkins diet? Not me, but I know several.

are you or anyone diabetic? Not me, but I know several. (Jeez, what's with all the food questions?)

have you or anyone you know had cancer of any type? OH yeah.

are you or have you, ever been on a diet? OH yeah.

have you or anyone you know ever lost more than 50 lbs.? Yup.

are you happy with your weight? Nope.

is your spouse more fit than you? Unmarried so not an issue.

do you exercise regularly(being few times a week atleast)? Yes.

do you eat or like eggs? yes, but am neutral.

do you eat or like tofu? Not when I can help it. It is a food of last resort.

do you eat or like pate'? Not bad.

do you eat or like caviar? Are you kidding? On my budget?

do you eat or like cream cheese? Yes, on bagels particularly.

Back