• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A book my grandma lost.

hrvstmn31

My grandma is looking for a book she read in her childhood and was hoping someone could find it I'm not expecting much but thought I'd try anyway.
Anyway I asked her to write down what she could remember and this is it:

"I was born in 1951. I'm looking for a children's picture book I would looked at before going to school (1956) so the book would be published before that time. I don't remember the name of the book. It is a story book with minimal story. The only thing I can remember is is (I think) the last story in book. What I remember is about little babies who live in Flowers (Stars) and slide down moonbeams to the earth."

So that's it not very descriptive but I appreciate any help.

It's not a lot to go on but it looks like a picture book version of a japanese folktale called Moonflower.

I could be wrong, probably am.

^ I want a moon-horse. The moon never brings me anything. :(

hrvstm31, The Five NightCap books by Frances Elizabeth Barrow included some sort of moonbeam shenanigans. I don't know if they were ever presented as picture books, however.

Back