• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Dog of War

regdog

Staff member
A Dog of War

Farm dog, Tierza is devoted to her human boy, Aaron. Their idyllic life is interrupted when the German Army invades. Forced from their farm, Tierza accompanies her family to the Warsaw Ghetto. Together with her boy, they try and live as normal a life as possible under the terrible circumstances. For Tierza all of that ends when her Aaron is taken by German soldiers and forced onto a train. Relentlessly she follows the train tracks. During her journey she meets different people and tries her best to aid them any way she can, but she never stays for long. Her love for her boy drives her ever onward to the end of the tracks and her boy’s fate.

ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l117_regdog_pics_DogofWarFinal_2.jpg

Looks like a good read to me. I have an obsession with all things related to WWII and the Holocaust. (My gram's brother was in the Polish Army at that time and was killed and buried in Poland. My gram was the 1st of our family to be born in the USA...we originally came from Krakow.) I'll definitely be checking this one out!!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it.

That must have been so hard for your gram's family. When did they come to the US?

Back