• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Friend from China needs Fredric Jameson

rex_yuan

Anyone got any books or papers by Fredric Jameson about Postmordernism or Sublime?
In urgent need.

Thank you.

. Fredric Jameson, "Baudelaire as Modernist and Postmodernist: The Dissolution of the Referent and the Artificial `Sublime'." In Chaviva Hosek and Patricia Parker, eds., Lyric Poetry: Beyond New Criticism, pp. 247-263. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 1985.

"Defining the Postmodern," "A Response to Philippe Lacoue-Labarthe," "Complexity and the Sublime," "A Response to Kenneth Frampton," "Brief Reflections on Popular Culture." In Postmodernism , pp. 6-7, 8, 10-12, 30-31, 58. ICA Documents 4 & 5 . Geoff Bennington, tr. London: Institute of Contemporary Arts Publications, 1986.

The first one is a book. I can get it send. Could you PM me a postal address for the delivery?

I am still looking into the second one.

They looked at that before, Stewart. It seems Amazon bought that site but it's still separate from the rest of Amazon, so it cannot be used to buy foreign books, like the other Amazon sites.

Back