• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A little Frenchy

Pauline

Hello! My name is Pauline, I from France , in Lille. I am student.
My english is not very good, of course...

Currently I reading a book in english who is A woman of no importance , Oscar Wilde. I read in english for improve my english.

I wish can to discuss with you. And not hesitate for rectify me!

Thank You.

Take care

Pauline.

Welcome Pauline! My daughter is off to France at the end of June for a month long exchange with another student. She is watching movies in French to help her conversational skills.

Thank you Alix!

It's a very good experience for your daughter. I hope that she will keep a good memory of France.

She is in witch city?

She will be in Paris for several days, then in Normandy. I can't remember which town.

Hello Pauline. Welcome to the forum. You can speak French with Marc, if he's around. And some other Canadians.
My French is somewhat embarrassing, I think.

Ha yes ok. Because I have a "blog"on books. And I would like translate myself my subject. And maybe I had need help, for my clumsiness in English. I would like really improve my english but I dont know where to post my thread.

I have translate an article but I don't know if it's correct in english.

Well, after one more post you can make a signature and put the link in there.

I can't help you with English. I only speak American. :sad:

English is very different in comparaison to Américain?

And I can create a topic of conversation in "General Chat" for to obtain help in translation?

Back