• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Story

SevenWritez

Once upon a time, a young lad had set sail on a voyage both intimidating yet fascinating. He had heard of the Atlantic, the Pacific, but the sea he was about to sail across had its own mysteries to unravel. Ze Internet.

Ze internet was a scar-y place, and little Boy Blue-Pole (as his name was, don'cha know?), was ready to conquer his fears in order to topple its. So he boarded his ship (Lady Keyboard), readied his men - The Smilies, as they were formely called - and made sure to load the deck with supplies both needed for sanity and mandatory purposes. These came to later be known as Ze Nubz. Elohel (don'cha know?).

He set out both happy and proud, ready to make his mark in this undiscovered world. Little Boy Blue-Pole would be remembered for ages. So he came across a forum and what not, and what not have u changes occured. Because you see, dear Whats-Yer'-Face, Ze Internet had powers that could change a man. Or, in this case, Little Boy Blue-Pole.

It was foreign territory, but he tackled it none the less, ready to make friends with the natives, perhaps even recruit them as allies in his pursuit of knowledge. After many trials and errors, he finally learned how to speak their language. It was simple the click of a button that rest on screen - don'cha no?

"Hi guys, my name's Little Boy Blue-Pole, and I'm new here. Mind telling me what this place is all about?"

Days passed, and the natives ignored him, but soon the young adventurer got his reply. "lol hey man wassup? we jus like to talk about anime and stuff so talk about watever!!! o! and welcome 2 to the forums, 2! have a fun stay!!!!111!!! :)"

Little Boy Blue-Pole was baffled by this foreign way of speaking, but he had remembered the beautiful saying of: "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." The one who spoke it should have added the verse, "Unless the Romans happen to be assholes." But since the father of this phrase did not, Little Boy Blue-Pole followed it directly.

He conversed with them, learned new words, joined in on their customs, and eventually was accepted as one of them. Because u c, dear wats-yer-face, Little Boy Blue-Pole is a smart boy, and he knows how to make friends. One day, some Nub (as they were called, don'chu'no?), joined the forum.

I'm Cool Online and an Anerexic Crap Off: "I'd just like to say that you are all very troubled kids. Honestly now, how can you act tough behind a keyboard? Don't you see that this is stupid? Get a life, you faggots."

lil boy blupol didnt like this nub for interfearin in his lyfe and what not so he replied in his new adopted tongue: "lisen u gay mother &%&$er ima kik ur ass."

I'm Cool Online and an Anerexic Crap Off: "Oh, my, acting tought over the internet are we? Listen, kid, just go home to your mom."

"wtf faggot"

Eventually this was taken to the open streets of instant messanging.

"ill kik ur ass bro, i can like bench 120" as lilboyblupole hoped he could.

"Right. I'm sure you're very tough," as egotistical low-life retorted.

This verbal (readable), spar went on for three days, before the demi-god of the forum intervened.

Somewhere Near The Borderline of Common Sense: "You both need to be quiet. This is a forum for discussion, not flaming. Take a few days off."

and wtf lilboybluepol was banned. omfg.

Now see, dear watsyerface, he did not know that taking a few days off meant he could return, so instead of returning to his tribe, lilboywhatever sailed off and searched wide.

Until he came to the land known as Myspace. T

The End. If you liked this story, then go shoot yourself.

~Me.

LOL. It amused me...is this how you feel about all Internet forums or are you just making fun of certain ones? Before I came here I was on a couple forums where everyone talked like that.

Ha. I used to play World of Warcraft for a while a long time ago and you made me think of that. Everyone there is a jerk and I feel sorry for anyone who starts playing that game for the first time without having an experienced friend. All the high levels just sit around all day waiting for a noob to come ask them some question so they can go crazy on them.

Back