• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Year Underfoot - alien invasion ebook!

Threak17

Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop a quick note to introduce you to my e-book, A Year Underfoot, available at Amazon and Smashwords for $2.99.

Here it is in a nutshell...

An alien invasion is imminent and only you know it is going to happen. You have been having dreams. They show you the future. You realize they aren't merely dreams, but a warning. You tell others, but no one believes you. You are committed against your will, and after seventy-two hours of psychiatric evaluation you are released. Forty-eight hours later the invasion begins. What would you do?
Dante Mason did the only thing he could do, he fought back!

Smashwords - A Year Underfoot - A book by Paul Nevins
Amazon.com: A Year Underfoot eBook: Paul Nevins: Kindle Store

Here's the cover for A Year Underfoot -- it's an image of the landscape Dante calls home as he fights back against the invasion.
year.jpg

FREE E-BOOK --- 2 DAYS FREE!!! PROMOTION!!!!

A Year Underfoot will be FREE!!! this Friday & Saturday February 10th & 11th at Amazon...

FREE, I SAY, FREE!

Dude, the formatting is horrible on this. Plus the font keeps on changing. You might want to reformat it for easier reading.

I finished reading this last night.

I didn't hate it. The story was interesting enough even though I felt that I had to suspend my disbelief a bit more than I normally would have had to. It was a fun SciFi read but it sure did have a lot of plot holes.

The formatting changes bothered the shit out of me, but whatever. I only noticed a few typos so that was good. Note to Threak17: it is auf Wiedersehen, not aufwedersein.

Back