• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

About Kim Sheridan

chicha

Does anyone know about her the facts that are not published on her sites?When did she publish her first book?Outside the USA she is not well-known.When did she start being a public figure?How old is she?
If someone defends a noble cause (like that of the protection of all sensitive creatures),that person should do it with perfect openness

I've never even heard of her until now. Possibly you would be better off contacting her directly on her site than via here.

The problem is that on her site this information is missing,and it is impossible to contact her.O.K.let's be sincere:she is suspicious. She seems to spread some ideas taken from me as if they were her own ones,but she adds some wild suppositions,and she says on her site that she is one of "the great minds of the 21 century",haha...this is clearly a scam.And it's not good either for the animal cause or for literature if some people abuse both things this way

Given that she neither prescribes to the works of Marx nor wears an 'I Love Trotsky' t-shirt that is not surprising...

Means of production to the left, means of production to the right. All for the seizing.

Back