• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

After A long Stint With BAR I Am Calling It Quits.

-Carlos-

No hard feelings. It's just time for me to move on. I thank BAR for allowing my membership to continue. I know that I have been a pain in the ass at time and I am sorry for that.

I wish you all the very best in life. Goodbye guys! Love ya!

Carlos Rios

Carlos,
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
You have endured some very rough times in forums here and elsewhere on the Internet and I am glad to see that you have survived.
You will be remembered.
Best of wishes,
Peder

I don't believe it.

BAR is the only book forum that has tolerated your shenanigans and not banned you.

We'll keep the light on for you, ese.

Your collection of dinosaur rock records in the bookcase...

ABC, you're up awful early.

Your collection of dinosaur rock records in the bookcase...

ABC, you're up awful early.

Blasted internal alarm clock....too many years of the real alarm going off every work day at five am:banghead6mx:
I will regret this in a few hours when I'm struggling to keep my eyes open during church.

I for one will miss Carlos' outrageous and incoherent views, his pseudo-intellectualism combined with an idiocy i've never before seen on the internet, never mind a forum. I wish him well though, sparing a thought for other forums where he will no doubt confuse and enrage it's members at the same time.

If Carlo's posts on this forum are reflective of his personality, and honest, he should be put under observation and studied by scientists for years to come. It might even glean some new and previously unheard of evolutionary theories.

After a Long Stint......

Hello Carlos: I haven't been a member very long but the posts I have seen of yours quite often gave me a chuckle - sorry you're going - best of luck. momac :flowers:

Back