• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

After Jan 2006: review of a memoir? title?

girlzfish2

I only read reviews from Daedalus, BookMarks or the NYT Sunday Book Review, so one of those was the likely source. All I can remember is the reviewer talked about "using this book in a writing class, as most people think they have nothing to write about". Thus, I believe this was a memoir. Also, I read this after Christmas 2005, so it's in that time period. I have looked through the BookMark Jan-Feb edition and didn't see this review. Any ideas? Anyone else read something like this?

clarification on my request

I am trying to locate a book.........the title I cannot remember. I read a review of the book and the reviewer stated something to this effect <I will use this book in my writing class. Most of my students think nothing has ever happened to them worth writing about. This book will show them that you can write about your normal life. etc>. Since almost all the reviews I read are from NYTimes, Daudalus, or Bookmarks, I thought that someone here might have read the review, too, and would remember the book title. This review was published this year, after Christmas. Thanks.

Back