• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Alan Miles -- 2 books in one !!

Nick56

hi everyone,
got into this guy alan miles and see there is a new book coming out "Janet & John". which is 2 books in one and the story of a married couple that return froma family holiday each book tells a story; one from Janet’s point of view, the other from John’s. The dialogue is identical although the inference and understanding is far from it.

sounds very interseting and very good.

You wouldn't happen to be Alan Miles yourself, would you Nick? I ask because he's the only author you've ever mentioned on the forum, plus the Amazon reviews of his debut novel You're Only 39 Once have a distinct whiff of self-publicism to them.

Afraid not Shade, but would it make you happy if you were talking to an author? A friend recommended me the books so I posted as I was very impressed and new and unknown authors can use all the exposure they can get. However I do agree about the Amazon reviews.

Back