• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aleave and The Dwellers

Me83

Introduction

This is the story of a girl named Aleave, the tale of her journey through life. Aleave’s mother and father were from two different worlds. She was born and raised in Red Hell, where she worked as a housecleaner, serving the Red Devil himself. Aleave was deserted by her own mother when she was only ten years old; the woman threw Aleave away like a piece of garbage, hoping to save her own life instead. Aleave fell from Red Hell into Dweller’s Desert.
There, in the middle of the desert, a dweller found a badly injured Aleave and tended to her. His family eventually accepted her as one of their own, and she began to train for battle. Before long, she was among the top warriors, the best general in the dweller army. She learned to cut enemies down with bows, arrows, and small daggers with blades fashioned from glass and handles made of bone.
Aleave had a humorous but commanding attitude about life. She was very intelligent and a great friend to all she met. Most of all, she had a very kind heart and cared deeply about her family and friends, to the point of being willing to die for them. Her dark past led her to become such a person. She was very beautiful, with purple skin, a human-like body, and coal-black hair that could ignite into fire. She had green eyes and an alluring, youthful face and figure. When her hair was aflame, she could control it at will; it could be touched without burning the fingertips— unless she wanted the toucher to be burned.
When Aleave was in battle, a skintight, tan-colored jumpsuit covered her entire body from head to toe, and she was protected by glass armor. Engraved on the chest of that armor was a flaming horse, a matching design to the one on her helmet. Above her armor, a light tan, hooded coat kept her warm and hid her purple skin so she could blend in with the dwellers. In battles, the armor defended her against oncoming attacks, and the hooded coat served as a makeshift camouflage on the desert sand, further protection against the demons of war.
This is Aleave’s story, and it begins deep inside the caves of Red Hell…

If you would like to read more go to. http://www.amazon.com/Aleave-The-Dwellers-Michelle-Eddington/dp/1463517106/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1_BV9M

How came about the name is from my mother's typo in letter to my father. Let me clarify for you my father was dying she was very upset trying write a good bye for him letter before he passed away. She wrote "I know you have to aleave me but I know one day we will meet again in heaven."
For the spelling of Aleave many people spell many names differently. For example Athena some people spell it Athene another one Jennifer and Ginnifer. The name Aleave reminds of my mother and father that’s why I spell it that way.
Is the protagonist's name pronounced like this:

adrugline.org_img_drug_933_935_3.jpg

Back