• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

all hail Richie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz

now i know this is a touchy subject, but i feel that today's society is almost completely without religion. Those of us who do have religion only do out of parental force or hope of oneday getting off this plain of existance. And who can blame us? when presented with the choice of worshiping or losing weight, which would YOU choose(I would pick worship, since i am a perfect size negative 45, and still decreasing! :))
Now, thanks to a very incredbile human being, you can do BOTH AT ONCE! prayer and fitness come together in this new religion, called Richard Simmonsism.
How, you might ask,can i become a follower ( called Richies) of this great world religion? look no furthur! In this new book " Worship and Workout"( overthehill publishings, 2002), Richi explains in a way like no other just why you should convert!
Simmonsism is all about you! if you convert, you will feel good about yourself! you can loose vast amounts of wieght! Your acne Will clear up! The boy and/or girl next door WILL ask you to prom/social gathering of your choice!
Why delay? look in to Simmonsism today! Theres something in it for everybody!

I see no responses? I too, once worshiped somewhat in the closet! if you want to get started, or are just curious, check out www.richardsimmons.com. but remember, there is such a thing as a richie overdose! NO one can TRUELY be a richie without memorizing every word of his biography!

oh my god....

you gotta kidding with this sh**, right? "Richard Simmonsism"?!!!! *gag* :( Listen, as a fellow human being and a responsibility concious person, I belive it is my personal duty to save you from this grave you seem to be digging for yourself, my friend. Why do I care so much? The answer is simple...you are a fellow Jude Law worshipper, are you not? Well I take it onto myself as a responsibility to save all Jude obsessed who go astray (although I don't know how you could with those cheekbones) *sigh*...can I get some support here, people? -B :eek:

spaz, i though you knew better than to worship a gay man in spandex...:confused:

Re: oh my god....

Originally posted by bebe
you gotta kidding with this sh**, right? "Richard Simmonsism"?!!!! *gag* :(
omg lmaooooo
u have no idea
i'm on the floor laughing my (_l_) off
hah haaaaahahaha
i was lol
thinkin the same thing lollllllll
lolllllll
no, really, i'm sorry... i like rich... he does great things for big people, i'm not laughing at him!
i'm lauging lolllllll @ bebe
sorry WITH bebe... laughing with
lollll

you know, Richard could help you with that little attention problem you seem to have. youd be just right for each other, judging by the excessive amount of exclamation points you used. And FYI: laffing your ass off (lmao) will not slim down your back end, mister/ missy! only richie can do that properly!

score one for spaz~

lol spaz you are one hell of a funny person :D :p maybe i shoudln't be so close minded about all this *richie* simmons bussiness. what made me change my mind? well its a little something called boredom folks....where's the sign up sheet? :D -B

*shudder* i am not proud of this, just to let you all know....aww to hell with it what do i care....richie simmons, here i come into the mothership!

Richi is pleased! he wants you to buy all of his books,( or, if you are poor, borrow them from the librbary. i supose that will do.) and read them by the end of the week. Once you have done this, start a rigorous execise routine, based on riches teachings. Once you have a) lost wieght b) read the books dozens of time, or c) tried to burn the books in sheer frustration, you are ready to start converting others. Walk up to random people on the street, and ask the if theyve found The Spandexed One. Resort to whatever means nescessary to convert (but no violence or abductions... those make you worry, and worrying makes you gain weight.) . finish your conversation with each person by giving the richie salute- pump habds in the air, shake booty, and slap bottom. For some reason, Richi would like to see an increasing number of skaters converted. But do not question The Spandexed one, no matter what, because a fat bottom and cellulite will befall you!! * shakey fist*

no, i was seriously laughing at bebe!
she's crackin me up is all (he/she.. i dunno)

richard simmons has most deffinately helped a lot of people!
not knockin him
altho i'm not a fan
but he does have the best workout vids around... musically speakin
thought about buying one for extra exercise ... but walkin the dog is enough for me i guess lol

but being 106 lbs.. i certainly dun need his weight watchers routine :D

eww!

but he does have the best workout vids around... musically speakin
you actually thought about buying videos from richard simmons?!! you do know we're all kidding here....listen, i'm sorry, but that is NOT funny. -B

in fact, you scare me. :( *hides in corner*

yes, i considered it
there comes a time u start to think about how to KEEP your body toned! lol
he was an option, but i declined lol
but that was a few yrs back... still toned so what kin i say ;)
lol

down, davy, down!

good boy....now let me talk to the nice lady you were trying to harass.

townbear! if you are an attractive woman (or claims to be, and theres a lotta them :p) please don't say it over the internet, where any hacker could start growing this psychological obsession for your 106-pound size negative 47 (and decreasing) toned body. of course, you could look human and be really fat and ugly, but who wants to be like that, anyway? (well, some people) so my advice to you is (from a person with experience watch what you say in this dangerous place called the internet...you just may end up with a creepy internet hacker with heavy respertory problems (hence the heavy, creepy breathing that you hear in slasher flicks or from darth vader, but he really isn't part of the topic :confused: )

which reminds me: heres what could happen to you if you were to say something like this (brought to you by bebe):

unsuspecting pretty girl: hello?
creep: *breathes heavily*
unsupecting pretty girl: um...who is this?
creep: *breathes louder, heavier*
unsuspecting pretty girl: Davy? Is that you?
creep: *breathes heavily, hangs up*
unsuspecting pretty girl: Creep.

Now did you all see what happened there, children? The unsuspecting pretty girl could've been seriosuly injured (in some way) by that creep with respirtory problems, and all becasue she unknowingly posted a message in the book forum (where creeps run rampant, under guises of being sophistacted men who read classic books about romance) telling all about her body. the lesson of the day? say it with me, everyone:

"Talking about your body often attracts psychologically damaged people with respirtory problems."

And I was turned down as a spokeswoman for the asthma society. :rolleyes: (don't ask i make no sense)

And if you only weigh 106 pounds, the LAST thing you need is exercise. you could probably benifite from a doughnut.

amen to that

and lots and lots of peanut butter and spam. -B :p (yeah i know thats disgusting, sorry)

oh, and just because you are one of those very special people, i recommend a small portion of Jude *sigh~* (because you can afford the extra cholesterol that comes with him ;) :D )

LOL bebe... dun worry.. i'm the most paranoid internet user u may come across lmao

even a trace on the router wont show up anywhere NEAR where i live lmao

and spaz, hate to disagree but even thin people need exercise.. for health, not weight loss

otherwise, when ur old & grey u'll have absoutely NO quality of life

and dun worry, i get my share of donuts when i want 'em... just don't want 'em very often lol

or, you could exercise yourself into cardiac arrest. Just my oppinion, but id rather be old and saggy than never being old at all.

oh yeah... dun worry
u'll be saggy then b4 ur even old lol

j/t ...neway, i'm not an exercise freak..just like to keep some bit of health about me :D

Now that bebe & her equally immature sidekick spaz and the bogus sockme have been banned I think it's time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back