• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And it's 'Hello' from me!

Alodie

Hi everyone - just joined this forum and would like to say 'Hello'.

I'm Alodie, and am looking forward to exploring the forum and getting to know some of you.

Can anyone tell me how to attach an image to a post? I've found a great quote - as an illustration - I'd like to share, but the only way I can see to do it is with the image's URL, and as it's on my computer, it hasn't got one. (Sorry for being dim - I'm just a dumb blonde)

Hello, I just joined this site too. I wrote an introductory post, but since it's hard for me to introduce myself without talking about my book, that post was moved to the book promotion section.

I'm not sure how to add an image from a file on your computer, but there is an Upload a File button next to the "Post Reply" button. I'm trying it with this post. I just uploaded the file, and it asks me if I want to insert a Thumbnail or the Full Image. I'm going to click Full Image and see what happens...Dan.jpg

Hello, I just joined this site too. I wrote an introductory post, but since it's hard for me to introduce myself without talking about my book, that post was moved to the book promotion section.

I'm not sure how to add an image from a file on your computer, but there is an Upload a File button next to the "Post Reply" button. I'm trying it with this post. I just uploaded the file, and it asks me if I want to insert a Thumbnail or the Full Image. I'm going to click Full Image and see what happens...View attachment 11721

Hey, that worked. That's a picture of me, by the way...

Back