• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any Biography Read Ideas?

daniel martin

Hello, my name is Daniel. I primarily read theology or spirituality books, as I am completing my 4th and final year of seminary. But I have always been fascinated with biographical details, especially reading on Wikipedia of someone's life details.

Does anyone know of a book that exists that covers short biographies of multiple people, especially of political or historical importance?

Hello, my name is Daniel. I primarily read theology or spirituality books, as I am completing my 4th and final year of seminary. But I have always been fascinated with biographical details, especially reading on Wikipedia of someone's life details.

Does anyone know of a book that exists that covers short biographies of multiple people, especially of political or historical importance?

Don't know of a specific book collection, short of an encyclopedia of biography. Browsing the reference shelves of a real library in the Biography section might produce what you are looking for.

For myself, Google, Wikipedia, and Amazon do the trick for whatever I am looking for. A search for "biographies of famous people," for example, produced a number of links to biography sites, plus a list of 100 famous people which might be useful as a checklist. I never saw so many people I have actually heard, of all in one place.

I hope there's a librarian among us who can provide a better answer :)
Happy hunting
And good luck with your studies and vocation
Peder

Last edited:
Back