• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any Deviants here?

pink shadow

I am just curious: seeing as there are a lot of creative people here I was just wondering if anyone else is also a Deviant (as in Deviant Art for those who are not familiar with this community)? It would be fun to see what people are up to ;)!

I'm on the site as tartan-skirt. I haven't had much time to do anything lately, but I'm itching to do some more drawing or experiment with different paints (if I could get my hands on some).

tartan_skirt said:
I haven't had much time to do anything lately, but I'm itching to do some more drawing or experiment with different paints (if I could get my hands on some).
Likewise :( I have been so busy recently that I haven't touched my DevArt account for a while - I use it mainly to add some of my photography to. I really must get around to uploading some more :cool:

Great pieces, everyone! Ice, are you Ice there as well? I just noticed that there is a pink shadow there, but that's not me, although she had some lovely photos so I might pretend it's me ;)! But to be honest, on DevArt I'm caileag, just to remove any confusion ;). Halo, are you there as well?

I'm kittybrat on DA.
I haven't updated in a couple of months and any and all poetry on it is lame and crappy (I only write poetry to get feelings out, that's it). Mostly I have photos (lots and lots of photos...) and some older drawings up.

Halo said:
Me? Nah. I'm not particularly artistic. Scraping an O Level in Art was about my limit! :)

But DevArt is for poetry and prose and other writings as well! You don't have to draw a singel line!

Back