• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anyone missed me???

Isabell

Or has noticed that I've been gone for a bit.

I've been busy getting through a semester of school. It's really hard being 38 years old and having this be the first semester back in 20 years. I'm taking three classes and they have been a load on my head.

I just found out that I'm getting an A in Environmental Biology (my worst subject)

I still have work to do. I have the rest of this week and next week being the last one before finals. I have a ten page paper to write in Humanities and a debate to prepare for in Diversity.

I miss my leisure reading and my Kindle has been sitting there on my nightstand looking at me wondering when I'm going to turn it on. I'll be back on track after December 18th and back to posting and more reading. Next semester doesn't start till Jan 20th--so I get some kind of break to catch up on my reading.

See you guys soon!!:flowers:

I was about to send out Daisy the Wonderdawg...good thing you resurfaced, she's not too bright ya know:lol: Glad you're doing well and holding your own with the youngsters at Uni.

The one hardest challenges going back to school at my age is the people. These kids just don't care to be at school. I think about it and the future scares me.

The benefit is that my kids see me doing homework and writing papers and they have devised a plan to beat my grades.:lol: So with that, they both seem to be doing better and getting their own homework done and handed in on time.

I wish my kids luck--I like to see them beat my grades!:whistling:

Back