• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Author new here - Hello!

Ryan Bey

Hello all - I am yet to read any of your entries on this forum so I will do so soon to get to terms with any general vibe here but the site looks smartly done so I'm looking forward to talking with any of you via here.

I'm an author and blogger, single in my mid 30's, writing books of fiction and non-fiction. A fixation for me is the ways of people, the intricacies and implications, our varying ways and how we influence one another directly or indirectly, intentionally or unintentionally. I fixate, naturally, on our being here unknowing as to why and the potentials of the reasons along with the potentials of the outcomes. I like to share truth where otherwise covered - but not on personal matters as I am a fairly (however that is defined) private person, instead I try to include information on politics, media and religion in that regard.

I have wrote a book to which a percentage of any purchases goes to alleviating extreme poverty via causes I learn of but I haven't read the terms and conditions here so thoroughly in which case I'll refrain from further self-advertising in case it breaks any rules.

Say hi - tell me about yourself.

Ryan

Back