• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Authors! Promote yourself for FREE on my blog!

hi Annie, should I take a chance on this - don't know you very well. :]
I am not self-published, my recent ebooks are with Elderberry Press, available in ebook format through smashwords, amazon, b&n, any retailer. they were released almost 3 mos ago, 2 cozy mysteries featuring Sally Nimitz as the female sleuth. I have referred to them in on this site when it seemed appropriate - which it Does here. if you answer this and are interested I will contact you for more details.

Yeah! Absolutely =)
Both of you can just send me an email through my blog's "contact me" and I will give you all the details.

Talk to you soon!

Annie, will get back to you on this next week.... have a commitment keeping me away from the computer for a few days. thanks for your reply. MaryJo

Annie,

I've already contacted you thru your site. I enjoyed your "for authors" section - a lot of good tips there.

Good luck with your site.

JohnB

Annie,

I've already contacted you thru your site. I enjoyed your "for authors" section - a lot of good tips there.

Good luck with your site.

JohnB

Thanks! I'm glad you liked my "for authors" section. I've been doing social media for yeaaars, and I love it =)

I think I have gotten back to you via email, right?

Back