• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ava's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like it. I think they give everyone a bit of character - I like some of the Simpsons ones that people have. I've seen some people using a little photo of themselves too.

Yeah, that's bebe, isn't it?

Ouch!! Low blow, low blow! Bebe, don't come any closer - I was just kidding!! No, no! - DON'T HURT ME!! Auugghh!
;)

Tobytook

Originally posted by Tobytook
Yeah, that's bebe, isn't it?

Ouch!! Low blow, low blow! Bebe, don't come any closer - I was just kidding!! No, no! - DON'T HURT ME!! Auugghh!
;)

Tobytook

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Uh ...

:eek:

its a cute avatar!!

Just a question Toby....how come you don't have an avatar? What are you afraid of? -B

I shall be patiently awaiting your "prepared" answer....

Well, Tobb! Here we go!

Show us your avatar!

:)

You should not have given bebe this opportunity!

Yes, I know it's cute. That's the tragedy, you see...

Originally posted by bebe
....how come you don't have an avatar? What are you afraid of? -B
I'm hugely disfigured in the face and upper body. My mum was addicted to mercury during her pregnancy. And the bitter truth is that I'm desperately in love with you, bebe, and I'm horribly afraid that your existing scorn of me would escalate into repulsion if my own decidedly uncute avatar were ever revealed.

Tobytook
a broken man, in the Castle Loneliness

**speechless** well, i still have something to say...

lol....you're really something, toby, you really are. but don't fret mr.drama queen....as for your *love*, um....I just met this really creepy internet pedophile called "David" just a few days ago, and I'm still quite unstable. please, no shocks...doctor's orders. -B

Hey...what happened to the thick glasses, horse laugh and braces galore? (referring back to my very 1st post)

Good idea, bebe

Originally posted by bebe
...what happened to the thick glasses, horse laugh and braces galore?
Focus on the good things about me. I knew you cared!

And, ohhh, you remember our first fight. :) That's so sweet.

Tobytook
- basking in the sunshine of your love

please stop it, you're making me feel quite awful

listen toby....uh, sorry about your apparent horrendous physical ugliness (which you yourself seem to promote quite enthousiastically) and all, but i have got to tell you that you are seriously creeping me out, big time. of course i get that this is all a joke, haha, etc., but there is a point where i start to feel kind of really freaked out by this kind of behaviour. i don't want to keep dragging dave, our good internet pedophile into this, but it seems like you guys are sharing pedophile notes or something because you really, really sound like him. in fact, you guys sound so alike i could swear that.....

CLEETUS?!!! IS THAT YOU?!!! -B

sorry, just checking. ;) (but seriously, is that you? )

I think it's time I step in here and say something. I don't mind a bit of banter but things can get easily out of control.

It's very difficult to interpret sarcasm when reading a post on a forum. I know you and Toby don't get on, and I can respect that, but the constant jibes at each other are getting a little tiresome!

These forums are read by an increasing number of people (even if they don't post or sign up as members). Paedophilia is a very serious subject and not something to be discussed in a flippant manner. Please contain it to discussions specifically related to books which deal with this subject (and even then discuss it in a sensitive way).

Darren.

**sigh**....all fun things must come to an end

alright, darren, sorry about that. i agree the pedophile thing was a bit over the top (but dave does exist, just to let you all know, so watch out for him) i'm going to call a little *truce* between toby and i, so if you're reading this, toby...let's shake hands and agree, i'm a total nutcase and you're ugly. there....that wasn't so hard, was it? now since this little ordeal is over, the book forum can go back to its quiet little place where it can think of rainbows and bunnies and lots of other happy things. -B

hey, the agreement says i'm a nutcase...just going along with the deal here. ;)

Message received, Darren

Got it, boss.

For anyone coming to this thread for the first time: please know that there is absolutely nothing serious about any of its content. Just a slight clash of personalities between myself and the user bebe.

Tobytook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back