• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

BD's.

Martin

So many birthdays, just too many to mention.

So, to all these people ...

azgvwo.jpg

Happy birthday!

Cheers

i just figured out why i had b'days written on my calendar!!!!!

happy birthday to you all!!!!

and leckert.....a birthday spank just for you.

Martin said:
Oh puhhhlease.

He's too old for you anyway. You like 'em younger.

he hasn't even seen his birthday thread, i am not going to spam it up yet!!!!!

gosh.

leckert, clear your inbox!!!!!!

It's not his thread, you know - I count 10 people celebrating their birthdays today.

So, what's so special about this Leckert-feller?

His is the only name I recognize. CDA looks familar (new?). Well fine, happy birthday everyone!!!

cda hates hippies. so happy birthday you hippy hater. and i only know water faerie and rustam a little bit, but still happy happy birthday to both of you.

so :p martin.

Ronny said:
Really and I had gotten patcholi for everyone :(

yech. i don't like it either. it makes me think of forestry students, not that there is anything wrong with that.....

What shocks me is how much some spend for a bottle of what smells like dirt, I don't get it :confused: Maybe it's to give them an official unbathed feel?

jenngorham said:
cda hates hippies. so happy birthday you hippy hater. and i only know water faerie and rustam a little bit, but still happy happy birthday to both of you.

so :p martin.
Still forgetting 6 whole people. How rude.

i said happy birthday to all initially. it is not my fault i don't know them all. i can't say a special hello to friends? hmm? hmmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

shouldn't you go groom something?

Back