• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bee Movie

Just seen the Bee Movie.

I went because I like the Seinfeld's show. I had lots of expectations - I guess this was my mistake. The movie is cute, well animated, has some touch of Seinfeld's "family humor". It is also a "green" movie, emphasizing that animals are living creatures - and that humans should not treat them badly - which I think is important.

But the movie was not focused on anything, the scenes were randomly scattered, and there was no one line behind it.

I enjoyed it nonetheless, although it was not as impressive as Beowulf. Nice, entertaining - of a sort that you come, see, and go, barely remembering any episodes out of it.

May be it was oriented towards a younger audience (say below 12 years old? )

I enjoyed it, I love Jerry Seinfeld and the dialogue was humorous, especially with how polite his bee-character was with his new found lady friend. He tried to bee all that he could bee I guess.

I liked the movie, but felt that the plot was a bit uneven. It took forever to build and then the resolution was squished into a short amount of time.

Back