• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Best god damn avatar EVER

Wabbit

Litany, your avatar is the best god damn coolest avatar in this history of avatars and EVERYTHING :D

There, it needed saying, and I said it!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Are your intentions honorable? After all, you're known far and wide for your sleeze.

Just how much cold hard cash are we talking here if I'd let her out of my stable?

RaVeN

Yes, I am known far and wide for my sleeze and very proud of it! Insanity, sleeze, choas, rubbish jokes and pervesion! What woman could resist?

I am quite poor but she won't care when she gets a look at my huge carrot :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: Have I mentioned that is the coolest avatar EVER! :D

I think she all ready has issues with your carrot Grand Master W. That's what drove her my side of town to begin with.

One can only take so many veggies in their diet before they want some steak on thier menu.

You go play now before I get out my Veg-a-matic. (I knew all of those infomercials would pay off some day)

RaVeN

Doesn't matter how big a wabbit's carrot is, there are times when only a meaty sausage will satisfy.

Finally a thread for me. I was beginning to feel left out.

I knew you couldn't resist the combination of boobies and piracy. Wabbit's are so easy to please. Give 'em a carrot dipped in grog and they're anybody's.

Next time he goes pee pee on my posts he's going to win himself a free neutering. It's the responsible thing to do, and I'm sure Martin will appreciate that.

Back