• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Betrayal of Love by Annette Austin - available at a reduced price for a limited time period

Annette Austin

Hello everyone. My name is Annette Austin.

My fourth novel, ‘Betrayal of Love’, is the fourth novel in The James Saga. The previous three novels that I have written, ‘The Fall of the House of James’, ‘Always A Slave’ and ‘A Slave’s Vow’, have obtained five-star reviews on Amazon.

This novel continues the torrid love affair between Lawrence James, a rich plantation owner’s son and Jasmine Thomas, a former slave, set in the fictional town of Ark Angel in South Carolina in the 1860's.

But this novel is not just about an interracial love story. It is also about the huge amount of prejudice around that time and the brutal after-effects of slavery, altering a person’s mind as well as their personality.

The book is also about the choices a person can make in their life which can change it for the better or worse.

If you would like to take a look, here is the link -
https://www.amazon.com/Betrayal-Lov...keywords=annette+austin&qid=1597147676&sr=8-4

‘Betrayal of Love’ is available on Amazon for a reduced price for a limited time period. The first three novels in The James Saga, ‘The Fall of the House of James’, ‘Always A Slave’ and ‘A Slave’s Vow’ are also on Amazon.

I am always happy to converse with any readers who have enjoyed the books or who want to know more about The James Saga or writing in general. Please feel free to contact me here, or at my email address, anne.austin586@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can contact me on my Twitter page, Annette Austin@91329398 or via my website, www.annieaustin.com.

I also love books so I am happy to talk to fellow book addicts as well.

Hope to connect with you all soon.

Annette Austin :)

Here is a little taster to whet your reading appetite.

THE FOURTH BOOK IN THE JAMES SAGA

When is it time to let go of true love?

The fourth book in The James Saga is an engrossing tale of love and betrayal. It continues the tempestuous romance between Lawrence James and Jasmine Thomas, two people entwined in love but divided by colour.

After the man she loves, Lawrence James, fails to arrive in Beverly for the birth of their son, Jasmine Thomas has had enough. In despair, she turns to Henry Dean for strength and support.

Her close friend, Andrea Arthurs, becomes increasingly concerned over Jasmine’s growing attachment to Henry. She considers Henry to be a dangerous individual, yet Jasmine seems to be oblivious to his character.

Meanwhile, back at Havers End, Lawrence has to endure another emergency while Millie Lewis still hopes to be Lawrence’s true love. Yet, all he wants to do is to get through another personal battle so he can visit Jasmine and his son. However, the biggest act of betrayal is yet to come.

Back