• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Big Russ & Me : by Tim Russert

manuscriptx

The national news of Tim Russert having died has made a lot of people say a few good words for someone who clearly has had an interesting effect on the country's psyche.

I haven't read his two books, but I admire Tim Russert for his desire to talk about his father, their relationship, his relationship with his son, and the relationship all fathers and children should have.

I admire Tim Russert because I, like so many others, trusted him implicitly to deliver news, information and his brand of style to the television airwaves every week.

My father's death six years ago inspired me into a new hobby called short film ( video ) which for some can be a career path. As well I've decided to write again and make a goal of finishing a writing project I start.

Tim Russert should be a national model example of what not only a father should be, but a man.

To be the kind of person he was didn't take success or money, it takes personal responsibility.

Thanks for reading this message.

Back