• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book 5

h_carnahan

If Dumbledore is the only wizard that Voldermort is afraid of (which is true) than is it because Dumbledore is the person who heard the prophacy that said how to destroy Voldermort?

Another thing...it said that the person who was in charge of watching the prophacies or keeping them in the Department of Mysteries relabeled the prophacy about Voldermort after the attack on Harry because they felt that the prophacy applied to Harry (instead of Neville) and Voldermort. So doesn't that mean that that person would also have heard the entire prophacy and would be just as dangerous to Voldermort?

I thought he was afraid of him as he was the most powerful wizard of all. Not sure about the prophacy. Surely others heard it all the way through.Maybe the guy who labeled it wasnt told why to change it, but just change it and ask no questions.

I don't think the prophecy has much to do with it. I think after having Dumbledore as a Transfiguration teacher and all, he feels inferior to him.

I agree.. I don't think that the prophecy had anything to do with it. I think he fears Dumbledore because he realises that Dumbledore is a more powerful wizard than he is or ever will be.

Catalyst said:
I thought he was afraid of him as he was the most powerful wizard of all. Not sure about the prophacy. Surely others heard it all the way through.Maybe the guy who labeled it wasnt told why to change it, but just change it and ask no questions.
Maybe Dumbledore was the one to change the label on the prophecy

Catalyst said:

The label was changed when it was confirmed it was about Harry. That is the only reason it was changed.

Robert said:
The label was changed when it was confirmed it was about Harry. That is the only reason it was changed.

I know, but that meant that someone else besides Dumbeldore had to have heard the full prophacy in order to relabel it. (Because Dumbledore didn't do it, he couldn't have the way it was phrased in book 5).

Back