• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book 6

Fred

Harry Potter Book 6

What would you like to see in the next book. What do you think will happen. I've been re-reading the books and remembered that dumbeldore says: "the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life". i reckon this time may come in the next book, and I would also like more of the DA.
:p

[Contains spoilers]

More about Snape's past!

Sorry - I have to confess I am a Snape fan.

More revelations about the backstory in general.

Humour along the lines of the OWL grades- I laughed out loud when I read those - and as I was on the bus to work this was rather embarrassing. Success for Fred and George.

Neville - I want to see him come out of his shell more, discover more of his past and kick some backside in revenge.

Mxx

I'd like all the characters to evolve a bit more, as they don't seem to have changed much over the years. I too would like more background information, especially about the origins of the death eaters and the order of the Phoenix

I as well, would like to know a little more about the past. Everytime I believe I have it figured out, something comes across that changes my perspective of the past. I think the starting of Book Six will bring more Harry vs Malfoy which will run through the end of Book Seven. I would also love to see more of Fred and George. They are the characters I can relate the most in this story. The D.A. kicks butt so I definitely want to see more of that. I think it would have been the coolest if all the members of the D.A. had gone to the Department of Mysteries and had battled the Death Eaters. I thought Harry was going to summon them all with that fake gold medallion each member possessed but oh well.

I think that there will be more romance going on, Harry and Luna seemed to hit it off. I also think that there will be more on the past of the Order of the Pheonix. I think that Fudge will stop ratting on Dumbledore and things will start to clear up.

Well I don't think killing off Sirius Black was the smartest thing to do but Rowling may have something surprising coming in the very last book, like, Voldemort completely destroyed and all the people killed will come back to life or something. Rowling favors gigantic twists that make you fall out of your seat, more would be better! As for the OWLs I think they would do very well especially Hermione!! Highest grades out of all the sixth years!!! And don't worry about their love lives as for me I wish Rowling would lay off that and bring out the story more of Harry's emotions. Well just another average reply from the teenbookcritic!

when???? what and who???

alright everyone, what i'd like first is to know WHEN will the 6th book will be out, i'm getting so so so so SOOOOOOOOOO in a hurry to read it...
it's wierd, first, i felt like there was nothing interesting in reading these long and endless books, but when i got to read the harry potter book (in original version, quote that i'm french, dears...), i just instantly fell in love with it, as many of the youngsters i guess, and so, now, with time passing, and the fear of not being able to get the english version as soon as it will be out in stores, i want it, and i want it now!

so, what would i like in it???

err, plenty of hings actually... i have a funny feeling that dumbledoor is hiding something about his past, i think h might be linked more than anyone would think to the most dreaded one... yep, i'm quite sure of it.
then, more about the general background, it's quite good to get it bits by bits, but, well, it's almost over -unfortunately- and unless J.K keeps it in her cupboard, i guessi'd love to know it all....
and well, i don't understand why some of you would like to see harry and hermione end up together because it's quite obvious that it's actually ron who getting the closest to her and even if hermione likes harry a lot, it's not that she actually loves him... sorry guys.
let's see who's right???

so, if you've got any hints about the date of saling, please give m news...

thanks!

stefany :rolleyes: [/FONT] [/FONT] [/FONT]

I have no idea when the sixth book will come out but when it does I am definately going to some Harry Potter parties. As for what will happen in it... many things. Dumbledore turning bad would just be too much so I agree that he must be hiding something from Harry, I'm thinking more about his past. I think that maybe James and Lily left something behind for Harry like a letter or something with Sirrius (since Harry would have lived with him) or Dumbledore in case the worst should happen since they were fighters against Voldermort and members of the Order. One question that bugs me is why did Dumbledore take Harry to the Dursleys house when Harry could have gone with Sirrius? I think both of those things will be reveled. I am also thinking that since Sirrius was the last of the Blacks, that means Harry will be inheriting stuff from Sirrius, as his godson. I think that will bring out more of the past at Hogwarts with James and Lily. As for after then, I have no idea for the rest of the sixth book. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808475609 I do know that the Goblet of Fire is scheduled to release in the US on November 18th 2005! http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/uk/newsid_3689000/3689991.stm According to that site, J.K Rowling is still in the early stages of writing the sixth Book. sniff. sniff.

Snape needs a woman. It might soften him a little. :D

It just doesn't feel right to have Harry and Hermione get together. She and Ron make a cuter couple.

Maybe Harry is meant to be a bachelor....

Jules said:
Snape needs a woman. It might soften him a little. :D
Maybe Harry is meant to be a bachelor....

Harry can't be a bachelor, he is alone to much now. He needs someone to love him truely because he never remembers being loved. As for Snape, I would LOVE to see a woman who would be with him! A nice peppy one who loves pink flowers or something...

h_carnahan said:
Harry can't be a bachelor, he is alone to much now. He needs someone to love him truely because he never remembers being loved. As for Snape, I would LOVE to see a woman who would be with him! A nice peppy one who loves pink flowers or something...

Snape and some peppy chick with pink flowers...now that is an amusing image. ;)

Just imagine his desk with all those noxious chemicals and some pink peppy flowers she sent him. I can say, his office could definitely improve with a feminine touch.

Maybe we could get him to start wearing a floral robe :D

I'm not making fun of you, I seriously think your idea is really funny....just to picture Snape and some peppy chick is really amusing. ;)

VTChEwbecca said:
I'm not making fun of you, I seriously think your idea is really funny....just to picture Snape and some peppy chick is really amusing. ;)

I know, imagine, some girl then just walks in during a potions class with slytherin and gyrffindor together tickeling snape under the chin with a pink flower singing some cute little song. he looks incredibly pissed off and then smiles or something. slytherin rolls their eyes because they have known about her and gyrffindor's jaws drop to the ground ron and harry turn to look at each other to say something and end up with a bunch of gibberish and then hermione says something like "honestly, don't you two know? I heard about this ages is ago..." or "Well that explains alot. I was really worried about him, and was going to talk to Professor Dumbledore about getting him to the Hospital Wing..." or something like that... I really think that something like that will happen.

Back