• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book I used to have when I was little

neonmole

Ok recently I thought of a book I used to have read to me when I was little. I no longer have the book because I got rid of it a long time ago. Now I am desperate to read it again just to remember it etc. I really woould like to get hold of a copy. It would be great if anyone else knows of this book or any additional information so that I can track it down on the net and find myself a copy.

Ok here goes the description, from what I can remember, bearing in mind I was very young when I used to have this book read to me:

The book contained two stories about a little dragon. The first story was where he got chased up a tree by some dogs, then he threw some conkers at them to get them away. The next bit of the story from what I remember is that he's in a shed and he can't breathe fire, then he suddenly can and loads of flames shoot from his nose.

The second story was where the little dragon got sperated from his parents, who were put in a cage. He called upon his two cousin dragons who where brown and yellow, from what I remember of the pictures. He called upon them to dig under the cage his parents were trapped in to free them.

The book had a green back cover and, I think, a kind of yellowish front cover with various pictures of the dragons on the front. The book contained many pictures all of which were cartoon drawn, not photos or realistic pictures.

Back