• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book Ideas

RivenBorn

I don't wether these are great book ideas but I think this is a great place to tell you of my ideas. I am still new at writing and still trying to figure were I should direct to. I might head into screen play writing since I am going into media arts and animation to design my own creations in that area but hey maybe I can write on the side as well.

This is a story that I just drew a picture for about a few days ago called Time Traverler Venice.

The idea behind this is to create a species who has the ability to travel through time to prevent any crimes that other time travelers can commit through history.

A young boy about around two or three was found in France and all he knew was the word Venice so the people called him that. He was adopted by a rich family who took great care of him and they moved in L.A. were he attended a rich public school. Venice grew up popular because of his looks and wealth. He was 6 foot 5 inches tall with blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was always depressed because this life he lived was a lie untill senior year when he meet a young man named Spider who was a misfit but he was not depressed he was happy with his life. He was beautiful looking however to others he was a freak and never was looked at in any other way. Venice became close friends untill Venice was forced to leave.

An old man named Prophet was giving him a chance to see who he is. At first Venice was of course scared and wiery about the whole thing but he learn to adapted. He left his present life and became the protector of time. In when of his travels he visited the Amazon thousands of years in the past were he meet another time traveler named Lily who understood his language and was able to communicate with him. Lily was in trouble with her brother Runin who wanted to wed Lily because Runin believed that no one was good enough to run the throne. Venice know changed with long blonde hair and more older features prevented and saved Lily who becomes his mate.

But an accident happens and Lily ends up dead in another adventure they were own by a Lord named Nexus who is a demented Time Traveler who wants to destory man kind. Know Lily never truely dies she becomes an angel who protects Venice in his adventures. He decided to return to the time he knew only ten years latter. At that time his family was gone and also close friends however in a club that Venice enters he sees his old friend Spider who barely recognizes him with his long blonde hair. Spider and Venice eventually became partners and Spider was granted a wish from the Prophet to travel with Venice. Venice and Spider eventually become close soul mates and lovers.

Well there is a few comedy scenes with Lily who appears every once and awhile and yells at Spider and they argue on alot of things with Venice who is always stuck in the middle. It kind of gives it a more up lifting appeal in such a dark story.

Well that is all I am going to get into. There is a hell of alot more I am just giving you the idea. There is alot on the history of the Time Travelers and things like that in the story.

That's a very nice idea.

It sounds pretty epic though. How long do you expect this story to be?

I'm not one for all the fantasy, so if it were my story, I'd leave out the time travelling villain and I'd change Prophet's name to something more common.

I'd make Venice the time traveller who realizes he was born to accomplish some mission -- making time travel something like reincarnation.

Not trying to ruin your story, these are just the things that came to mind after reading your synopsis.

You should flesh this out. I think the ideas are worth it.

Thanks.... It still needs work and names need changing it just takes awhile to figure what to do. This is bascly directed more towards making a film then a book however I prefer writing it as a book. I think it would be more easier on myself. The villian just goes with the plot a little more only because of the way the existence of the time traveler is in my story. These people are bascly born with the power to time traveler. I have ideas for other world dimentions as well to put into play. It is a long epic almost science fiction in away. I am not sure how far this will go since i have another trilogy that spans almost 12 individual books. So really this is more of a short trilogy that will only span 3 books.

It sounds like something I'd read. Keep fleshing it out. You'll be amazed at what happens when you start to dig deep for the details. Good luck!

Back