• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book recommendation

sanyuja

My brother's birthday is coming up in a week. I am thinking of giving him a book(s). I am going nuts figuring out which book to give him.

He reads J. Krishnamurti (he loves his books), Bertrand Russell, Ayn Rand, Robert Prisig.
On the other hand, he also likes reading Ken Follett, Alistair Maclean, Jeffrey Archer.
In humour, he likes Douglas Adams, but hates P G Wodehouse. He stays as far away as possible from horror. (He hates Stephen King).

Based on this information, can someone please recommend a book that I can give him?

Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm, you could try a Terry Pratchett novel? His humour is very similar to Adams. Personally *im looking at you Halo :D* I am not a huge fan of his, but many people all over the world love his stuff. If he likes Adams ( and is open to a fantasy novel ) then he might enjoy Terry Pratchett books :)

Back