• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book recommendations... please.

simplyshelb

Hey everyone.

I have made a bucket list for my summer that includes reading lots of books that I have never read. I only have to read 3 books but I have so many on my list that I actually want to read. I travel a lot in the summer so I have so down time to get reading done. I would love feedback on these books that I have picked out and would also love some new suggestions!!

1. Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close
2. MWF Seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. What She Saw by Lucinda Rosenfeld

So, those are the ones I have picked out. I don't have a vehicle to get to a good book store that would actually have these books. So, I was going to order them offline. Don't want to spend the money on a book that I may or may not like. HELP ME!!!!!

Just a little side bar... I'm 23 years old and I enjoy reading books that my heart can relate to in some way. Especially ones that appeal to my hopeless romantic heart. HA!

Hi, simplyshelb! I haven't, personally, read any of those books, but I second the recommendation to check reviews on Amazon. Another place you may want to look is goodreads.com. I've heard good things about Eleanor & Park. :) Let us know what you decide & how you like them!

I may also have a few I could recommend....Do you like intense YA romance? Something slower paced? Contemporary/reality based fiction or something with a bit more magic/fantasy? Do you like to read about younger characters and first love or something more adult based?

Back