• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book survey

ptridimas

Hi to all

I have created a short survey about book characteristics for a project I‘ve been assigned. It won’t take you more than 2 minutes to complete it. I would appreciate it very much if you could contribute to my research.

You can find the e-survey at the following link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tvp7qjwCQi35L2kAPxfq_v2TjtGjlXJRzBlaiuOVLrA/viewform

Thanks in advance

NOTE TO BAR READERS = THIS IS RESEARCH FOR AN UNDISCLOSED PUBLISHER. THE QUESTIONS ARE JUST ABOUT YOUR PREFERENCES FOR COVER / BLURB /AUTHOR / PRICE. THERE ARE SOME MILDLY PERSONAL QUESTIONS MALE/FEMALE AND AGE. IT IS ANONYMOUS. TAKE PART IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all

I have created a short survey about book characteristics for a project I‘ve been assigned. It won’t take you more than 2 minutes to complete it. I would appreciate it very much if you could contribute to my research.

You can find the e-survey at the following link

REMOVED UNTIL FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE.

Thanks in advance

What project? For whom? Please give us some more details. You may restore the link in your post to the survey when we have some more details as to what this is about. Thanks.

I have undertaken the task to help a publisher in order to be certified with ISO 9001 standard. One of the 9001 requirements is to evaluate customer's (reader's in our case) needs and satisfaction. So I thought it would be helpful this survey.

Hmm ... thinks.... ok. Seems reasonable... you can put the link back up. Just a hint ... full disclosure is better from the start :)

Survey completed.

I would be interested in seeing the results myself... maybe you can give us an update once your research is completed?

Survey completed.

I would be interested in seeing the results myself... maybe you can give us an update once your research is completed?

It is for a publisher, it is commercial / business research. I doubt they will share.

Back