• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book that I dont remember - cloned women scifi

azakea

Its this book I read a long time ago, It was a futuristic world with a unique twist.

Its set in this world where men are impotent or maybe no men? Society is organized by women, who reproduce by cloning themselves, successful women clone lots of copies of themself and poor women only have enough money to make one copy every generation or so.

Heh, I registered just so I can answer the question:

Glory Season, by David Brin.

There were men. But they were docile and nearly impossible to arouse except when they are "in season"...Glory Season.

Yah, don't touch that dial Max. Your signature gave me the best laugh of my day.

Bill

I still can't find the actual source of my sig...no idea who to credit for it. :)

I guess I may stick around...lurking mostly. Too much other stuff to do (videogames, women, movies, not necessarily in that order :D )

Those are piss-poor reasons. You can rent any one of the 3 on a whim. There's no excuse for not being HERE...... unless of course you're at a Flames game.

Bill

Pssst ... raven? Reverse psychology man!

Hey, if you don't want to, you're free to leave!

It's been a pleasure, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!

Cheers, Martin :D

And to think, I even took notes when Phil last had his ass do tricks.
Thank you Martin for pointing me toward the light.

Bill

OK, maybe it wasn't exactly able to leap tall buildings in a single bound but I remember the day when you didn't have to be Doctor Doolittle to talk to Phil's ass.
Ah the soothing memories wash over me like Preparation H after a day at the gym.

RaVeN

Back