• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

? book title and author ? - plz help!

butter808fly

I searched for 2 hours this morning trying to find the name of this book my mom has been talkin about for years. I would love to find it for her! If you have suggestions Id be most grateful indeed.

She says the main character is a man who is being brainwashed by the government(?) because he found out that the society is brainwashing or using subliminal messages through some media medium (television?). He keeps telling himself to remember something that will later spark memories of the what has been erased from his mind.

Sound familiar?? PLEASE HELP! This book is for my mom, and also for me :) I dig these kinds of books. 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 among my favs. Also good, Hellstroms Hive and The Wave. A very cool movie is called The Watchers. Also, Night of the Comet is cool though thats a natura disaster kinda movie.

Thank you so much!

Back