• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books on women’s secrets

latenight

Hi All,

My research interests involve women’s secrets. Actually, I’d like to ask the women here about two of their secret habits, the habits that they have possessed but men don’t, and would like to know the motives behind the two habits. Which are:
1) "Why women would make the sounds whenever you stride across the line as long as she could notice you’re coming. For example: when you stride across the line into the kitchen your mom or wife in the kitchen would make some sounds or noises while they’d pretend there is nothing happened." What are their intentions to do so? and,

2) "Why women would glance the thing or person you’re watching in fornt of you whenever you’re walking down the street while she is approaching to you?" What are their intentions?

Any good thoughts by men and women here would be appreciated.

:confused: Sorry, latenight, but your English translator isn't making your question one that I can answer. I'm afraid you'll have to rephrase the questions before I have any idea what you're wanting to know... What's your native language? Maybe someone here can help ask the question.

Cathy C, I think I understood, and since I'm no better in English, I'm not sure if I would be able to make you understand, but I'll try.

1)I think she means, when a woman is in the kitchen alone or anywhere alone she sings or hums, or something like that, and when her husband goes by and listens to what she's doing, she'll pretend like it didn't happen.. :confused: not sure if I got it right.

2)I think.. The woman is looking at what her husband is looking at, rather than looking at him, while she is walking down to him... :confused: .. yeah.. well something like that.

I tried. :eek:

Thank you, sanyuaja. I've never got an award before.. *tears in eyes*..
First of all I would like to thank GOD, and my parents.. and.. and.. I'm too overwhelmed too talk.. excuze moí..

Maya said:
Thank you, sanyuaja. I've never got an award before.. *tears in eyes*..
First of all I would like to thank GOD, and my parents.. and.. and.. I'm too overwhelmed too talk.. excuze moí..
Let me complete it for you.....
"...i want to thank GOD, my parents, my friends, my family, my near and dear ones, my driver, my pet doggy who peed on me, my drycleaner who cleaned it....." ;)

Even though, I don't have a dog, or a driver, or a drycleaner...
I thank YOU from the bottom of my heart. :D

The second is easier to be understood, by the interpretation of Maya's.

It might because she can have plenty/enough time to look at her husband, but she doesn't have that much chance to see whatever is walking infront of of her husband. :p

Re:Maya

Let me explain the first one, though.

It's basically saying when you went into a place, say, from the living room across to the kitchen where your mom or wife works, she would make the noises at the moment while your're crossing the line, at that moment precisely, and pretending nothing to happen. Got that? Or, for another example, when you opened the car door and got into the car, at that moment, your mom or wife or girls beside you would make some noises or coughed, at that moment "precisely", ect.

(BTW I don't use translator to post message.)

Okay, I'm going to see if I can rephrase the question so I can answer it (thanks Maya and latenight!)

A woman is working in the kitchen with her back turned toward the doorway, and is singing or humming or muttering to herself, and a family member (I'm presuming male?) enters the room. You're asking why, at the precise moment that the person crosses the threshhold, the singing/humming/muttering stops and the person acts like it never happened? Yes?

Okay, based on that - there are three possible reasons (and remember you'll probably never get a definitive answer unless you asked THAT person): First, sometimes the woman is completely unaware that they are making noise. It's internal thoughts that just happen to be making noise. But inside the person's own head, or outside means the same to the brain. Therefore, they won't acknowledge what they don't remember doing.

Alternately, when the woman hears a footstep, or creak of the floor, they drop into "listen" mode, which precludes the internal thoughts and stops them. This goes way back into the dawn of history, where predators abounded. Listening for danger will automatically fire synapses to flood the body with adrenaline if the sound turns out to be a threat. Again, it is often unconscious and they didn't realize they did it.

Lastly, if they recognize the "particular" noise (most people recognize HOW a person walks, so they know that the sound = spouse, or child, or parent, so that they can identify the walker without seeing) and are giving immediate attention to the newcomer. Then whatever they were doing is secondary to whatever sound the newcomer makes, in anticipation of a greeting.

For the second question, I presume that Maya got it right (since you didn't correct her). So, for that, here's the answer: A woman you're dating or married to is attune to your thoughts and tries hard to keep an interest in YOUR interests. Therefore, if your facial expressions appear that you're interested in whatever you're looking at, her eyes will immediately flow to the source of YOUR interest. Trust me, whether or not you notice it, she's already looked at your face and body movements, and has determined that her interest should lie where YOU'RE looking. But the brain process is so fast, and tied to her emotions for you, that you'll never notice the switch. Likely she won't remember making the transition. It just happens. Now, the same doesn't hold true for siblings or parents. Then, YOU'RE likely to be the one who is making the transition. If you saw your parent looking intently at something while approaching them, it's quite possible that your eyes will turn to what they're watching, too. It's not completely a dominant/subservient thing, but your brain gives priority to things and people that are important.

Does that answer either question? :)

I think you got the first question wrong cathy.
I think what latenight is trying to ask is...
Wife is working in the kitchen. [Whether she is singing or humming, I dont know.] When husband enters the kitchen, she makes "certain" noises, (maybe) something like "um", "aah" (non-spellable[????] but audible sounds). And she pretends as if she didnt make that sound at all. latenight wants to know why women do that! Am I right latenight?
Just FYI latenight, I dont do that!

I strongly recommend that before parsing latenight's meaning any further you read latenights other posts on TBF. He has posted that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic with other psychic disorders, he believes in mind control, and he does not use an automatic translator to post.

Perhaps this might clear up some of the confusion?

Ah. That brings up all sorts of issues within the original question that I'm not qualified to comment on. I was taking the question at face value. My mistake... :eek:

Thanks, novella.

To: Sanyuja

You're right -- they're making noises, like coughing or when they're using the utensils which cause he percussions, or something like that.

Back