• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Brand new :)

Catcher~Rye

Hi everybody, I'm Catcher~Rye from Limerick, Ireland and I've just joined here :) Now that I'm finished my student years I have extra time for reading-for-pleasure so I've always got my head stuck in a book! I love African-American women writers like Toni Morrison and Gloria Naylor, and my favourite books are some of the great American contemporary classics such as The Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, The Colour Purple etc. I've currently got a reading list as long as both arms and am going through two phases- a Jodi Picoult phase (am on her 7th book at the moment!), and a true crime phase (have just finished reading a Paul Williams book, Inside Man by Philip Bray and am debating whether or not to read a book about Josef Fritzel!)

However I did just buy Stephanie Myer's Twilight today so might get stuck into that this evening! Anyway, it's great to be here and lovely to meet you all :) Recommendations always appreciated!!

Back