• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bullets To Boardroom

Would you read a book like this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tony Knights

Bullets To Boardroom: Tony Knights' amazing journey is an inspirational and honest story revealing everything that got him to where he is today. From a 17 year old army recruit to setting up his successful companies and and being a Director of a professional football club. Tony's story will inspire you to fulfil your own dreams. Bullets To Boardroom reveals how Tony made that transition from leaving the Army to making his millions in business and the real cut throat experiences of professional football. This is the real story of how Tony achieved his dreams and whilst he shares his experiences, drive, enthusiasm and thought process this book also offers sound advice on how you can do it too.

A book out now, also available on Kindle.

Whats your thoughts guys?

cool video

Not to be funny and all but you can hire any publicist you like, why are you promoting your book on forums like this? *curiousity bites*

How do you mean? you will have to bear with my, this is the first forum I have given time too, I am still in the process of eliminating confusion. I have a message from an older post saying to promote books click here. So i did? :)

Yup completely correct but you are "Tony Knights" CEO, Football Club owner etc etc (I googled you :) ) and one assumes you have enough dosh in the bank to go the whole hog in getting your book published and publicized and yet here you are, in person, doing self promotions like, well, like the rest of us what can't afford to do it the other way :) I just was just suddenly struck with a big fat "why?" question. No offense intended and none taken I hope. It just seemed, like Alice said, curiouser and curiouser.

I suffer from vast amounts of curiousity you see!

Last edited:
Hi, Its his project manager for the book, we have self published the book like all guys on here. We don't intend to be much different and we want to target people who enjoy reading. Whats great is people can relate to the book. Its like anything in business i suppose, it would be daft to throw thousands into a project of uncertainty. All Tony wants to achieve is for people to read his book and be inspired. I think I miss read your message previously and no offence was taken! :)

No no worries :) I was just like suddenly ... this seems a bit odd :) Comprehension dawns. That's great! Book does sound interesting.

Back