• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

!!Calling All Writers!!

Meadow337

Former Moderator
There are a lot of authors / writers on this forum and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in contributing articles related to writing, books or reading? Any subject or aspect that grabs your fancy that you think would contribute something useful to writers or even readers. Long or short.

We could make a new subsection within the writers section for the articles. To provide some motivation to participate you may sign your article with a (one) link to your work :) but please refrain from writing about your own book ;) I'm looking for articles that are helpful, inspiring, and useful. Write about grammar, structure, writer's block, how to get published, what not to do, what to do, how to find an editor, the importance of a good cover, what is a good cover, or even just how you think up names for characters.... the list is almost endless.

Let me know how much interest there is and we go from there. Happy Writing!

This would be real interesting not only for those that want to write but also for all of us readers who are interested in how things work behind the scenes as it were.

Back