• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can't throw away books

nickupton

Hello everyone. I was encouraged to read by my mother and have never been able to throw out any of my books (like many book lovers I suspect). By now I have a massive collection, some great books, some not so great books, but I have started a project whereby I write short reviews of all the books in my collection. Rather ambitious but hopefully useful to some. Check out the reviews on the blog in my signature.

Good luck with the project. Why not donate the books you don't want to write a review for? That would be a good decider.

Luckily I can donate all the books I don't want to my school library. I'm in Korea and our English book collection is "developing". It's at about 1500 now, and any donations by me are welcome. Although I LOVE books, nothing makes me happier than seeing one of my ESL students reading a book I donated. I love sharing knowledge.

Hi nickupton,

Welcome to the group. I had a little look at your blog; it is quite nicely laid out. I also had a read of your "Green Eggs and Ham" review. I haven't read that (the book) for years.

Jasan.

Back