• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Chamber clues to hbp

Dermotjpr

If u want clues to jk's new book Half blood prince you should read chamber of secrets it tells you who half blood prince is but its subtle and i havent checked yet but JK herself said this

Dermotjpr said:
If u want clues to jk's new book Half blood prince you should read chamber of secrets it tells you who half blood prince is but its subtle and i havent checked yet but JK herself said this

You have my full attention. Do you have a source?

Interesting post. I'm curious, but I don't want to know anything that I haven't worked out for myself.

Can anyone who has hints based on these clues please ensure that they use spoiler tags!!

Im not sure

Im not sure about actual hard evidence in book but JK said it was there and the identity of the half blood prince is mentioned havent checked myself but try www.jkrowling.com for more info

I can't think of any clues in the book, but if true, it would indicate that the HBP is someone that we already know.

Dermotjpr said:
If i find out who the HBP is I will tell you

To echo Kookamoor - if you do find out please make sure you use spoiler tags, as I don't want to find this out before reading the new book and I'm sure others don't!

Type [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] around the words you want to hide, but without the spaces in the square brackets. :)

The half blood prince could be
Gryffindor
; the HBP does not have to be alive, the book could be about him, he does not have to be alive

I agree

I agree completely. isn't it in the chamber of secrets that
it is mentioned that Godric Gryffindor was half blodded?

I haven't had time to look because I've been out motorcycle shopping, but If there is a clue, then I would assume it would have to be someone identified in that book as a half-blood.

Fistandantilus said:
The half blood prince could be
Gryffindor
; the HBP does not have to be alive, the book could be about him, he does not have to be alive

By the way, I don't remember reading anything that would support the theory that this person is a half blood. In fact, I'm sure one of this persons associates (
Slytherin
; ) would have had nothing to do with him if he was.

but did this person
slytherin
not leave the school mayby due to the fact that
godric
is a half blood

Dermotjpr said:
but did this person
slytherin
not leave the school mayby due to the fact that
godric
is a half blood

No he didn't.
He left over the disagreement with the other three over a difference in admittance policy. He wanted to only admit "pure-blood" students, while the other three believed children that are not "pure-blood" should be admitted.

I think I heard somewhere that it's not
Harry or Voldemort
, but there are some others like
seamus and some of Harry's other friends (I'll have to look them up for names

Back