• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Chamber of Secrets Trailer Online

Darren

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets will be out in cinemas in November, but part of the trailer to the movie can be seen online now.

The 30 second tease of the much awaited movie can be seen on the Warner Bros Website

Thanks, Darren. That sure was a tease. Much too short!

Dobby looks just like I imagined. My boys will be thrilled when I show them.

I saw the trailer on breakfast telly the other day. Thought Dobby looked good, as Dawn says. Actually, I thought the special effects in general looked much better this time - less like a "BBC Sunday teatime drama", if you know what I mean.

And the kid who plays Harry - Daniel somethingorother - seemed a bit more natural, too.

Tobytook

how can i put this delicately.... the trailer for the chamber of secrets is better than the entire film of the philosophers stone.

hear, hear!

you know spaz, finally i've found *somebody* who's as desperatley bored as me, they actually post like multiple pots a day at a....*sigh...oh the humiliation* book forum. -B

hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! (or am i already in the club? :confused: ) whatever...:rolleyes: thinking hurts :p

damn that thinking, eh?
and its ok too be bored senseless as long as you have a good excuse.( its to hot to leave the house,my stalker is lurking in the bushes, and my hand is literaly glued to the key bored. ) hey, whats you excuse?

I am a human fudge bar

...that is the reason why i cannot go outside or make any contact with the outside world (except for immediate family members or doctors who come to examine *and nibble at* this amazing condition) I always kick the doctors in the head when they try to eat me, but they're so sneaky that now almost my whole arm is gone....hopefully they don't start in the caramel part of my left butt cheek soon. :( I suspect I'm growing cream filling in my other one, so hopefully the doctors won't discover it. I am a cursed delicacy, forced to live in exile form the land of the normal and always see a piece of fudge and roated nuts every time I look in to the mirror. Yes, these past few weeks have been wonderful, and I have even garnered an admirer (tobytook), who may gasp in the fact that although more delicious, I may be a more hideous looking human than he. (yes, quite possible) I must leave now...I need a fresh coating of fudge to keep me moist and smelling good. -B

Don't even think about it, spaz.

Back