• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

choices o.o

Ruzi

This is a "what if" ...
You've just won a big contest, you get to pick the next big movie based on a book.. you can have any book you want, turned into a movie, a good movie. So, you decide....

I would go with "Chikara!", no doubt the movie would be long, but if done right, it would be one people would think about for quite some time. Covering so many events, characters, emotions, births and deaths... Second Choices I would make would be "Bardic Voices" or "Every Living Thing"

A good movie, you say? Then I choose "Quo vadis?". Undoubtedly, making this picture requires a really enormous budget, but also convincing actors and a director with vision. There have been some adaptations of this novel made so far, but unfortunately one worse than the other. The spirit of the book was lost completely. I would hope that this time it would not be spoiled.:)

What a great question. Off the top of my head, I'd have to vote for Joseph Conrad's Victory (which has been filmed) or a Chuck Rosenthal book (from the Loop trilogy).

Back