• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

warm_enema

I was at church the other day, talking to an attractive cenobite. Being the sexual being that I am, sex through their eyes was the topic of our conversation. She confessed to me of wearing a chastity belt since he was 11. I thought he was joking, but sure enough, she showed it to me. I must say, it was highly erotic trying to remove it.

I really just wanted to say how much Opus Dei has changed my life. It's a shame that most other places stopped using the cilice. It really is an essential tool to getting on a different path.

One more thing about the handjob: if you are ever in the same situation, be wary of the pentateuch; it leaves nasty paper cuts.

Erm .... guys, i know this is General Chat, but would it be possible not to post this kind of crap ;)

Cheers,

Phil :)

PS: Having said that, im glad you've got a playmate now bobby, hopefully it'll make you into a more rounded young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back