• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Wabbit

Collaborative stories - Rules and guidelines

OK, this is going to be a totally freeform story. This means that if anybody is going to be offended then it might be best not to take part :)

How it works: There will be an established order of posting. Each person will take their turn in posting and then wait till it's their turn again.Please consider time diff and people's schedules! It maybe some time to wait before a person can post. Like I said, this is totally freeform. You can write ANYTHING you want but it should at least make sense and follow on from what the other person has written. There are just a few rules.

1) No spamming the story thread.
2) We keep to just one posting each turn and wait until your turn again.

Here is the order list. I just did it in alphabetical order :) Hopefully, I have not missed anybody!! If that is the case, please let me know!

SillyWabbit
Ashlea
Carlos
Hobitten
Liv
Phil_t
Piedro
Raven
Salvaged
Fluffy Bunny
Ruzi
Tigress
RainbowGurl

( Carlos, I did not know if you was in or out, I put you in lol If you are out, please let me know )

Is the posting order ok with everybody??? NOW!!! This posting order is not final BECAUSE ... *drum roll* We need a volunteer to go first :D

Who's up for it?

OK, think that's it. Any questions???

Regards
SillyWabbit

** EDIT There will be, as suggested by Carlos, 2 threads running. This one, so we can discuss the story. The second thread will be the story thread :) **

** EDIT AGAIN! If anybody else wants to sign up, you still have time! If you want to join then send me a pm. Thanks. **

Order works fine for me, but I don't want to go first. How long are our posts supposed to be?

It's ok, you don't have to go first! We just need some craz.. I mean some brave soul to step on up :D

The post can be as short or as long as you like. The max posting for each person is one posting. No multiples :)

Sound, ok?

Regards
SillyWabbit

Order is fine with me. :)

Can't wait to get started... :D

Have we decided on a genre? Or is that up to the first one posting?

Hobitten :)

Piedro and Liv, Wabbit will add your names to the list as soon as he's online again.

And Wabbit, if you wanna g first, I'm not stopping you!

Hobitten, there will not be one fixed genre. As Wabbit said, your bit will have to follow up on the bit before, so genre-skipping will not happen within single sentences. Genre-skipping within a few posts can happen, though. That's the entire fun of it.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
Hobitten, there will not be one fixed genre. As Wabbit said, your bit will have to follow up on the bit before, so genre-skipping will not happen within single sentences. Genre-skipping within a few posts can happen, though. That's the entire fun of it.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Great!

Hobitten

HOLA! Wabbit is back online!

Piedro and Liv... OOPS! :D Big sorry from Wabbit! I just added your names to the list.

Well... as nobody else has stepped up lol I'll post first then? I'll post the first part tomrrow. Too late at the moment. My brain is dead!

Exciting, innit? :D can't wait!!!

Anybody else wants in, you have until tomrrow to sign up :) Once the thing has started then... too late and tough titties! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: When I post, I will make the thread with an 18 rating. We don't know what kinda content we might end up with, best to play it safe :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

I think Piedro should go first, and then we should work our way through the list from there ;)

Phil

Can you stick me at the bottom of the list rather than my relatively high ranking pls- have finals today, tommorow and next week (the 29th), and I'm not prepared to write much til they end.

OK, will stick you at the bottom :)

But there is no limit to how little you can write. You don't have to write a 1000 words! 100 will do just as fine. I don't think anybody should feel pressured to write a lot. I don't think it matters. Just write how ever little or as much as you feel like! :) As long as it's one post it won't matter.

Regards
SillyWabbit

Well, work is in progress!! Sorry, I don't think I will get it finished to post today... It's comming tho.! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Will there be a title for the story Wabbit? You don't have to give it away if there is.

RaVeN

Back